Individual with a passion for writing. Interested in Beauty/Fashion/Lifestyles and the Hottest Trends. Must want to Gain blogging/Vlogging experience to produce not only articles on website but in your own feature within our magazine(s) pages. Assist in writing professional guides and help articles that will encourage readers for their well-being in fashion/beauty industry. Make a EBM/OFM social media Blogging outlet to share your upcoming articles/blogs and get more viewers for your columns. Attention to Detail is a Must. able to meet deadline/be flexible when deadlines/topics change
- Knowledge of a strong social media presence
- Attention to Details.
Graphic Design Intern
Individual will focus on a variety of projects to learn various aspects of non-profit art specific to graphic designing of channels including print/digital/web/video and other assignments. including graphics/logo's/collateral/event material and a variety of other task. Various website update both in information and visual.
- Prepare images to coincide with social & blog post
- Assist with website updates
- Assist with collateral updates
- Creation of various logos & products
- Sales Collateral
- Video Production (shooting/Editing,etc)
- Other project as assigned.
- Computer Knowledge for both MAC and PC
- Proficient in basic design programs including Adobe Creative Suite & knowledge of Video editing software. Writing and Proofing skills
- Excellent Communication skills(written & verbal)
- Ability to work independently & complete assigned task within identified time frame
- Organized, Dependable & Detail Oriented.
- Team Player
- Quick learner & Efficient
- Able to work well under pressure
Personal Assistant to CEO
CEO is looking for college interns to learn first hand the ins and outs of a start up business. Laylonna Hurley is needing someone to help answer emails, keep her calendar up to date. Keep track of all contributors credits and social medias, by labeling the images that are being accepted for publication. Making sure contributors get the release and it is signed and sent back, that images that are being submitted are exclusive by doing searches on all social media outlets. 6 month grace period with opt for employment with Embrace Beauty Magazine.